ขั้นตอนการชำระเงิน

[Translate to th:] Price Quotes, Currencies & Payment Options

[Translate to th:] We want that our customers can pay comfortably. Currently you can make payments by:

•    Credit Card
•    Bank transfer to a bank account in Euro in Germany
•    Bank transfer to a bank account in Thai Baht in Thailand

Please note:

(1) Unless stated otherwise only our price quotations in Thai Baht are valid for payments. Price quotations shown in other currencies are only meant as a service to the customer. Please use the currency option function to show prices in Baht.

(2) Our price quotations in Thai Baht get valid only after when sending the customer our reservation statement.
Prices are guaranteed only when paid within a period of ten working days.

(3) Payment by Credit Card.
If you allow payments per Credit Card we will withdraw the amount shown in Euro adding 3,3% for Credit Card fees.

(4) Bank transfer to a German bank (Euro) account. You transfer the amount stated by us in Euro. If you transfer the money from your bank account in the European Union there will be only small bank fees (so calle EU standard transfer fee). By EU-law your bank is not allowed to charge you more transfer fees within the EU than they charge within your local EU-country.

(5) Bank transfer to a Thai bank (Thai Baht) account in Thailand.
For an international payment transfer of to our bank account in Koh Samui, Thailand you must enter in your bank form the amount to be paid in Thai Baht according to our price quotation.  Furthermore you must cross the option in the form that you get charged for all bank fees which arise from the money transfer. Please note that it is usual that your bank will charge you minimum fees ranging from 10 to 20 Euro for a transfer to a Thai bank.

Attention  Currency exchange rates are constantly changing between your currency and the Thai Baht. This can make your later payments either more expensive or cheaper. For example: You rent a holiday home for one month for a period starting in four months. And our price qoute in Baht might actually cost you 500 Euro (or US $, Pound, etc. as other examples respectively). If you instantly pay only 30% of the rent as advance, you will  actually pay 150 Euro (or US $, Pounds, etc.) plus bank fees so you can secure your reservation. Hoiwever, if you pay some months later the remaining 70% of the rent, you might end up paying 10% more or 10% less when calculated in your own currency. The price for the house rental in Thai Baht never changes during the months past. The reason for changed prices in your currency are the occuring exchange rate changes to Thai Baht. Do you want to avoid a currency exchange risk? Then we recommend to pay the whole sum at the time you are booking.

Currency-exchange rate calculation for our price quotes of holiday homes:
Our currency exchange rates of Thai Baht to other currencies is based on the official daily exchange rate of the Europiean Central Bank (ECB). We do not guarantee for the technical service. To the official exchange rates of ECB we add 3,5%. By this we take into account the premium which banks normally add to the official exchange rates: For example if you draw money with your debit card from the next ATM in Thailand or you transfer money from your bank account at home to an account in Thailand or you change bank notes in Euro, Pound, Dollar, etc. in Thai Baht at a Thai bank. Keep in mind that banks outside Thailand charge premiums of 20% or more when you want Thai bank notes. So you better change in Thai bank notes in Thailand.

 

bookmark this page:Add this page to del.icio.usAdd this page to google

หากมีคำถาม?

  ต้องการสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับบ้านเช่าบนเกาะสมุย?  โทร:

สำนักงานในเกาะสมุย, ประเทศไทย:

09:00- 17:00
โทร.:
แฟกซ์.
มือถือ: ไทย/อังกฤษ:
+66(0)808 845 994

หรือ แบบฟอร์มการติดต่อ
หากท่านโทรมาจากนอกประเทศไทยกรุณาอย่าใช้ (0)!